*The following excerpt of an article is graphic, please do not have your children read this. Although this was taught in a school and in the news, this is not material that you would necessarily want your child to read. This is to educate parents and citizens about an observation of what is happening today in our society and the consequences it can lead to in the future of your children.*
Could this be a set up for a future generation of inmates?
Parents in a small Washington State community are infuriated after their 11-year-old children were given graphic descriptions of oral and anal sex during a sex education class led by an elementary school principal.
Fifth-graders at Onalaska Elementary School were supposed to get a lesson about HIV-AIDS, but the class discussion turned graphic when a child asked about other forms of sexual activity. The principal, who happened to be teaching the class, then told the children about oral and anal sex.
“I’m one pissed off cowboy,” parent James Gilliand told Fox News Radio. “I didn’t appreciate them teaching my daughter – who is innocent of that – at all.”
Gilliland and his wife, Kadra, were among the moms and dads in Onalaska, about 73 miles south of Tacoma, demanding answers from their local school system – and so far – they are still waiting.
“I was just shocked because I trusted my little country school,” Kadra Gilliland told Fox News Radio. “I didn’t think they were going to talk about such things. I trusted that school – that’s the bottom line and they crossed the line.”
School officials did not return calls seeking comment.
However, Superintendent Scott Fenter defended the principal’s action to local media and said that the lesson did not go too far.
“I think the principal handled it appropriately at the time; she only gave factual information, no demonstrations,” Fenter told NWCN.com. “Because in sixth grade they start becoming sexually aware and you’ve got to teach them ahead of time.”
“In reality, she stuck to the curriculum,” he told Seattle’s Q-13 Fox News. “It’s pretty difficult to talk about STDs or sexually transmitted diseases without explaining what that is, or how it’s transmitted.”
Since 1988 Washington State has required some sort of sex education starting in the fifth grade.
“Kids leaving 5th grade and moving into middle school start getting exposed to a lot more information, and we know that`s the age where many children start to become sexually active, unfortunately,” Fenter told the Fox affiliate. “And that`s a scary thought, (but) that`s the truth.”
Parent Curtis Pannkuk said if that’s the case – the curriculum needs to be changed.
“One of the other parents said it well – they raped the minds of the ten year old, eleven year old kids,” he told Fox News Radio. “Children were traumatized.”
The Pannkuk and Gilliland families said they knew something was wrong when the daughters came home from school. They were quiet and withdrawn.
“You could tell she was embarrassed,” Jean Pannkuk told Fox News Radio. “She didn’t want to have to repeat what had been said. It was really sad to see her struggle with feeling like she was responsible.”
Pannkuk and her husband sat their daughter down and asked her explain what she was taught in the class.
“You take a man’s penis and you put it in your mouth – that’s what the girls do to the boys,” their daughter told the couple. “The boys spread the girls legs apart and put their mouths down on the vaginas.”
Pannkuk said he became enraged as his 11-year-old daughter recounted what the principal had told the classroom.
“Steam was coming out my ears,” he said. “I was very, very upset. I understand that they need to teach these kids sex education – but 11-year-olds? I have a problem with that. The wife and I were very – very upset.”
Gilliland said another child explained to their parents that it “was basically like a lollipop.”
“There are a lot of pissed off parents besides this pissed-off cowboy,” he said. “I’ve been told they’re getting sexually active, younger and younger – maybe in the city – but not here in the country.”
But Supt. Fenter told Seattle’s Fox affiliate that parents were sent a notice informing them about the program – and that they had a right to review the curriculum. But he said, only three parents showed up.
Mrs. Pannkuk said she was aware of the class “but I didn’t know it was going to be that explicit.”
Gilliland said he has no problem teaching sex education – but this particular class went too far.
“It’s one thing to teach about reproduction,” he said. ‘She knows about breeding her guinea pigs, horses, dogs and so on. She knows how babies are born and how they are created, but when they go teaching them these extra acts – it’s appalling.”
Mrs. Gilliland said it’s important for parents across the nation to get involved and to pay attention.
“Be more involved in your school,” she said. “See what your kids are learning. Pay attention. Talk to your kids.”
She said many of the families are now dealing with the aftermath of the class.
“She should be bouncing on the trampoline, riding horses – doing normal kid stuff,” she said of her daughter. “We don’t need to talk about that stuff at that age.
But now they do.
“The damage is done,” Pannkuk said.
- Comments are flying on that article. But, what no one is realizing is that this is not just about what the state is controlling as far as sex being taught in schools. The media is bombarding society with tv shows about mature adult themes that are just that, adult themes and only if adults choose to be involved in watching that. Anyone in the mental health field will tell you that if a child is brought up on this kind of material continually “What goes in a brain comes out in a life,” that these children are going to start acting it out. This is not about children starting sex younger and younger, it’s about the almighty dollar and those that just want NO restrictions in the media as far as having whatever on tv, the movies, magazines, music, etc. I know the arguing back and forth between conservatives and liberals, conservatives feel that liberals are pushing this, stop for a minute both sides and for a few minutes do not focus on that argument , there is a greater agenda at hand. They know what is going to happen when you feed constant material to children, just as a school, this is what they are learning. They are not teaching them regular school anymore like the older generations were taught. They are not teaching history the way it really was. They are teaching what they want via media and school. These children are more aware of sex at a younger age because of all that they are seeing. Instead of correcting this problem, they are brainwashing them instead.
- So now we have a sexually active younger generation that believes it’s all okay by the tv shows, the movies, the songs they listen too, the magazines on the store shelf. That is all that is promoted. And now…well, it must be okay….the principal is teaching us all the graphics in detail! But just think, Montana has proposed teaching sex education to 5 year old children in school. 5 years old!
- But…….the big scary thing here…..listen to me…..please. When these children act out, (and one day it might it be your own child, especially if they are teaching it in schools) it is against the law and they will be arrested and labeled a sex offender. They are already arresting children younger and younger. I saw online in the Helena Independent Record that they were talking about the state of Montana labeling children at a younger age as a sex offender. I commented on it and asked “How young are we talking about?” When I went back to the comment the internet page was removed.
- Montana, I’ve been trying to show you what they are doing with the prisons for profit. I have shown you how they are using it to make money. I have shown you how they are putting those that have not even committed this type of crime under the label. I have shown you how they are making the laws more and more ridiculous. They have to keep those prison beds full in order for their stocks to go up. What does any business do in order to get their stock to go up? Supply and Demand. There is a demand for criminals. There is not enough criminals? Let’s just invent some. You already have those that use misconduct in the courtrooms, those that have sentences that will never see the light of day, those that are suppose to have been released already still sitting in there. The invention has to go further. Let’s generate some. Let’s teach kids by recreational entertainment that it’s fun and enticing to do these things, it must be okay….everyone’s doing it. If it feels good…”Just do it.” Now that the schools are teaching graphic sex acts instead of reading, writing and arithmetic…..well it must be okay. They are teaching it in school, the principal even, you can’t get higher than that. They go out and do it…..BINGO….they are caught…locked up and labeled a sex offender for life. Prisons for Profit, Large Corporations, Stockholders just put a price tag on your child’s head. No they don’t want your kid to belong to you, the state doesn’t want to just run their lives, they want to make money off of them. Slave labor, well unless you are wealthy then you can buy a real education and buy your way out of any misconduct.
- Still don’t believe me? Start doing the research. Start reviewing what your state departments are asking for in laws and budgets for DOJ and DOC. Start listening to the ads, start listening to the campaigns, all telling you they want to make you safer. It’s the same way the media is using on children, brainwashing. You buy into it…I mean come on they are making it safer, just you don’t know all the details. They are creating a supply for the demand You are worth more to them in prison. Your children’s future are worth more to them in prison. But to them, hey….they are going to give them 3 square meals a day and place to lay their head at night. It’s okay if it’s slave labor, they are being compensated by the government, they are taking care of them. What’s a little freedom? Soon they won’t know what freedom is all about. It will be some word that was taught long ago in a history class.